Who We Are
Thien Phuoc is a non-government organization, acting under the Catholic Committee of Ho Chi Minh City. It was established in 2001 to care for disabled children and disabled orphans. This residential centre provides healthcare, rehabilitation and education for children with Epilepsy, Cerebral Palsy and Down Syndrome.
What We Do
- We provide daily physiotherapy sessions to improve the children’s muscular functions and flexibility.
- We have weekly visits from local International Schools and Church groups.
- We teach children how to care for themselves and others.
- We provide a range of activities to educate and entertain the children, including play-sessions, singing and dancing.
- We encourage volunteers and visitors to come and meet with the children, and learn about living with a disability.
- We organize day-trips to give the children access to a wide range of interesting and stimulating activities.
- We provide training for our staff via visiting volunteer health-care experts.
Thien Phuoc provides a loving home which gives hope to orphans with special needs. Whatever their needs are, we give them a chance at life by loving them and looking after their physical and spiritual needs.